Cleaning and Care
While wood plastic composite decking boards are practically maintenance free and hygienic, there are a few cleaning and care tips that you can use to keep your decking in pristine condition:
- Sweep and hose down your decking occasionally to remove dust and sand. Use a hard bristled broom, soapy water or a good quality decking wash.
- A high pressure hose down once a month is great for more stubborn dirt, leaves and twigs.
- Try clean up spills as soon as they occur to prevent permanent stains.
- To prevent scratches and marks on your decking, place adhesive floor protectors beneath the legs of your outdoor furniture.
- Make sure you lift your outdoor furniture rather than drag it.
- Place a mat around your braai / barbecue area to prevent any fatty marks landing on your decking.
Contact us today to view samples of composite products and get your free quotation! 021-839-5133